Friday 1 May 2009

And the winner is…

Thank you all for supporting me and giving your arguments for my friend to get rid of his moustache. It worked!!!!! He is now good old smoothly shaved self! :)

I think it’s the combination of the arguments everyone’s submitted that made him change his mind about his moustache. But he has pointed out one winner. And the winner is… the anonymous user who commented on April 19: “Now he looks like Lech Wałęsa. Check it out:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Lech_Walesa.jpg You will need to feed A+I+A+?”

And now will the owner of this comment please make him/herself known to me at mirskykh[at]hotmail.com so we can set up the time and the date for our lunch?



Will the real Slim Shady please stand up? I repeat, will the real Slim Shady please stand up? We're gonna have a problem here..

Trivia: I still have no lights on my bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog