Monday 4 May 2009

Join the Eurovision fun!

I’ve promised John I would organise a party when I get my first salary, and I am keeping my promise.

What: Eurovision Song Contest 2009 Finals Watching Experience Party (ESC2009FWEP)!
When: Saturday, May 16th, 2009
Where: The Hague
Who: Everyone who doesn’t take the Eurovision Song Contest too seriously.

The party starts at 19:00 with BBQ and drinks. At 21:00 we will watch the contest on BBC with the commentary of Graham Norton. We will make fun of the participants, place small bids (just for fun really) and make our own alternative chart. After that we will improvise.

I will make an event on Facebook. Please subscribe there or just let me know by e-mail (mirskykh[at]hotmail.com). Please indicate if you are a vegetarian, vegan, Muslim, Jewish or anything else with special food requirements. A large number of sleeping places in The Hague is available! (Do let me know if you want to stay over, so we can make arrangements). There is ususally enough parking space available in my street or around the corner, but you'll have to pay from 18:00 to 24:00. I can park one car for free and will use this for a car that came from far away. If you are a wine drinker, please bring wine with you. The rest will be taken care of.

This is the European Song Contest 2005 in Kiev.

Trivia: no matter where I live and how small my place is, I always have at least one sleeping place for guests.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog