Wednesday 20 May 2009

Distracted

I will go to Kiev on Thursday early morning and in front of me I have a list with things I have to do, things I have to buy and things I have to pack. I desperately need sleep and I have a sneaking suspicion there will be not much sleep for me tomorrow.

I’ve had a little confusing, but good day today. I was quite productive at work even though I was very distracted. I had a salsa lesson where I wasn’t lucky on partners (Remie refused to go, can you believe that?!), but I managed to learn the Spanish walk. We got it completely wrong last Friday, but now I know how to do it. I had some nice conversations tonight and things start to fall in their place. That’s nice. But the day was quite uneventful and I am so tired and distracted that I can’t think of anything nice, funny or interesting to write about.

I am off to bed!


Fergy - Clumsy

Trivia: when I was a kid I spent two years taking folk dance classes, but I never really liked it.

1 comment:

  1. just one of these days...but that was yesterday ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog