Thursday 7 May 2009

My birthday wish list

I was trying to put together a post for the Photobeads blog and it took me forever! Partly this is because WordPress can be such a pain in the ass. And partly my computer is to blame because it’s sooooo incredibly slow. I need a new computer. Oh no! I don’t want to think about it!

My birthday is nowhere near (August 6th), but I am too tired after the fight with WordPress, so I don’t feel like writing. I want this for my birthday:

(Have I mentioned that I like rings?)

Trivia: I love buying (or making) and giving presents.

1 comment:

  1. " Partly this is because WordPress can be such a pain in the ass."
    I fully disagree, I can let WP do everything I want to ... but maybe that is because I have full control instead of using a wordpress.com blog (rofl).

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog