Monday 18 May 2009

Still in Love with a Fairytale

He is ultimately cute!


The party lasted till the morning – the last guest left my house at 5:30! We rock! The rest of the day was very slow. I woke up at 9:00 and cleaned the floors soaked in vodka, wine and bier. Then I made pancakes for the four of us. After brunch the Brussels gang left and I took a two-hour bath, a one-hour nap and spent the evening watching Forrest Gump and admiring the view on The Hague through the glass wall on the 23rd floor of a new fancy apartment building. Next time I will take my camera with me and feed you some photos afterwards. The view is breathtaking, you can even see the sea from there! And it gets even more spectacular when it’s dark outside and the lights go on all over the city.

And here’s a suggestion on how to spend an evening if you don’t have a breathtaking view from your window:

Touch&Go - Straight To Number One

Trivia: I have acrophobia which started to manifest itself when was 26.

2 comments:

  1. Indeed, in love with a fairytale...
    why of why this Rybak guy :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I didn't spend the evening on his couch ;)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog