Thursday 9 April 2009

Röyksopp and safe drugs

I’ve read in the newspapers this morning that Ecstasy or xtc (MDMA) pills on the Dutch market are not safe. They are polluted, containing MCPP which makes people sick and causes hallucinations. Two questions came into my mind: Safe drugs? (I thought drugs where unsafe by definition) What effect is xtc supposed to have?
Another news that draw my attention: April 10 (which is tomorrow) Röyksopp is a part of the Motel Mozaique festival in Rotterdam. Have I ever told you that I love Röyksopp? But I am not going because: a) I have nobody to join me and it’s too late now to start looking; b) I have no money; c) I should not skip my salsa lesson. These don’t sound like really good reasons, but I am not going anyway.


Röyksopp - Triumphant

At work I’ve learned a lot about trends watching and forming a bijoux collection following the trends! Jewellery is everywhere and I get quite overstimulated :).
Trivia: I have once ate some self made space cake and that was my only experience with drugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog