Saturday 18 April 2009

Creative Saturday

I have my voice back. Well, sort of. In return I got even more cough. And a headache. :-/ Which meant I could not read, do anything at my computer, no cleaning, biking or working in the garden. Well, basically nothing.

So I decided to make some jewellery. I have to make at least four pieces of jewellery every month for the Photobeads Pattern Express. Sometimes I design things for beading magazines too. All of those are due by the end of the next week, but it does not hurt to have them ready now. I’ve started beading about a year ago when I started Photobeads and thought it would be nice to show some examples on the website. I never really liked beaded jewellery. And even now I wear my own creations only when I go to visit my customers. But I’ve got two right hands and I like making things. Now that I have a perfect excuse to make something I will probably never use I actually enjoy it a lot.

This is how it looks like when I'm creating:

Today I’ve made a bracelet, a pair of earrings, restrung a necklace and started designing a necklace for a magazine. And my headache is gone. Only the cough remains. My neighbours must be terrified!

Trivia: I have 53 rings + about 20 I never wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog