Wednesday 15 April 2009

Doctor Seleznev and He's Just Not That Into You

It’s one of those days. When not much happens. Things did not happen today.

My cold does not want to leave me. Today I’ve lost my voice and got a nasty cough. So I drink this tea:

Try replacing “from” by “against” and it will make much more sense. The good news – it helps!

I was surfing around and found this book by Greg Behrendt and Liz Tuccillo “He's Just Not That Into You: The No-Excuses Truth to Understanding Guys”. If you follow the link, do read the first three pages in the book preview. If you are too lazy for that, here’s an excerpt: “Men find it very satisfying to get what they want. If we want you, we will find you. If you don’t think you gave him enough time to notice you, take the time it took you to notice him and divide it by half.” Or: “Here’s the truth: Guys don’t mind messing up a friendship if it could lead to sex, whether it be a “fuck buddy” or a meaningful romance.” There is also a film by Ken Kwapis “He's Just Not That Into You” which is being released in the Netherlands tomorrow (!).

I have to sit through (and pay attention to!) a four-hour long presentation of Microsoft Dynamics tomorrow after which there is another meeting (more interesting as far as I can judge) that will take at least two hours. I’d better go fix myself now and hope I feel less sick tomorrow.

Trivia: two things I hate: cooking when I was not planning to and putting make up on without going out afterwards.

1 comment:

  1. The film seems much more fun than the presentation

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog