Monday 6 April 2009

Garden

Choices, choices, choices… Today I finally have decided what I am going to grow in my garden this year. Vegetables: zucchini (yellow and green), squash (yellow and green), cucumbers, dill, parsley, basil, chives, garlic, lollo rosso and radish. And then lots of flowers.

OK!!!! I confess. I did not choose. I just opened the box with seeds and wrote down the names of all vegetables I have in it. But I do intend to grow all of them this year. Dill, parsley, basil, chives and garlic are the usual suspects. If I have a garden, I have that in my garden. Zucchini are really easy to grow. Squash is probably as easy as zucchini (not sure though) and it looks funny. Cucumbers, lollo rosso and radish are really nice to have in the garden. There is nothing better than freshly picked vegetables in your salad!



The Easters are very close to each other this year. Just a week in between. I keep on mixing the dates. I will bake a kulich for the catholic Easter next Sunday. I have agreed to spend the orthodox Easter with a friend who appears to be allergic to flour! So we will do some egg decorating together. I am very good at it. Wait till you see the pictures!

Trivia: I’ve never been to an Easter church service.

1 comment:

  1. Verse knoflook, groente salade :) :) Paasbrood en eieren. Laat je nog weten hoe laat (rofl)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog