Wednesday 30 September 2009

All the things unsaid

I was talking to a friend on the phone tonight. She’d infected me with a good business idea, I gave it a thought and now it seems we are building upon her idea. If everything goes well, we might end up having a successful business together. I also gave her a short summary of all my love affairs, flirts and dancing adventures (most of it remains unsaid on this blog) and she advised to put that all on paper. She thinks I’ll be rich beyond my dreams if I sell my story to a soap or film script writer.

Even though I like to be very open about my life, relationships and feelings, there are many things I don’t mention on my blog. I don’t want to cause trouble for anyone. And writing about some relationships might (and does) influence and change them. Now it feels like I’m living a double life – a real life and a blog life...



<-- Eye candy: I made this photo some years ago during a lunch break near the Ministry of Social Affairs and Employment. I love picturing big architectural and industrial structures.

2 comments:

Search This Blog