Tuesday 29 September 2009

Dancing season


Just a reminder for those who came in late and all those shy, lazy or very lazy – there is a poll waiting for your vote. I can’t decide what to do with my hair – HELP!

Today turned out to be different from what I’ve anticipated. Instead of intensive preparations for the Ukraine Day (Oekraïnedag) I did a pep talk and then a therapy shopping (healthy balance!) with a friend (for her, not for me). I have to admit I find the latter more fun than organising activities of any kind.

Tonight I’ve been to the second ballroom beginners lesson (the first was yesterday). I will be taking the lessons from now on every Sunday and Monday evening. Fridays are for Salsa lessons. Free dancing (ballroom) will be every second Saturday and hopefully I can go to the salsa parties on Wednesdays. Partners problem seems to be fixed – fingers crossed!

I’ve just realised I will have a huge problem next weekend because I’m going to Brussels on Friday and will probably not be able to make it to the Salsa lesson. I will also have to return early enough to attend the ballroom lesson. Pfff! Logistics - tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog