Monday 21 September 2009

Balance

I needed to bring more balance into my life so I decided to go shopping. I bought a pair of boots and a pair of a little wicked red shoes. I hate shoes shopping: they have to fit well, be comfortable, stable (especially high heels), beautiful and fit more outfits. It’s like looking for a sheep with five legs! But today was a success: two pairs of shoes in one shop and I only spent two hours looking. :)


Високосный год – Метро

This song is old enough to be on Radio Retro, but not old enough for me to know it from the time I lived in Ukraine. It’s funny how I tend to divide my life into ‘before’ and ‘after’. ‘Before’ is larger, but it will not stay this way. In twelve years ‘before’ will be smaller than ‘after’. I wonder how the division will feel by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog