Tuesday 11 May 2010

Wishing

I wish it were already tomorrow evening because I can go dancing.
I wish it were already Wednesday because I'll have an interview for a job I fancy. And because I'll meet my boyfriend for a drink. And because I'll go to a salsa party with some friends.
I wish it were already Friday because I'll go dancing with my boyfriend and hopefully we'll be able to spend the night together. I miss him.
I wish it were already next week because I'll start buying presents and packing things.
I wish it were already 23 of May because then my friend and I are going to Kiev. I will see my parents and my friends. And I will share Kiev with my friend. I love showing people around Kiev.
I wish this post were posted at last because I am really sleepy.

Alexey Arkhipovsky - Lullaby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog