Monday 15 June 2009

Crazy weather

The weather is weird here in The Hague. I woke up at 8:00 into a very rainy morning. There was no hint of sun or the end of rain. I decided it was too early to get up and fell asleep again. The next time I woke up it was 11:30 and it was still raining. The sky kept pouring loads of water till 14:00. And then it stopped. And at 15:00 the sun was shining and it was getting very warm. At 15:30 there were no clouds and the beach seemed like the perfect place to be!

If there is any hint of sun tomorrow, I will go for a long walk on the beach. Now that I have my bicycle I can get there very fast.

One more photo from Yuri Vorontsov (yes, I am really impressed!):
Trivia: I find ironing very calming, but nonetheless always postpone it until it can’t wait any longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog