But not every dance is enjoyable. Sometimes I wish I would have stayed and talked to someone instead. I don't enjoy dancing with a man if:
- he is getting too close without me wishing it;
- the first time we dance he is making all kinds of compliments not connected to my dancing skills (you have beautiful eyes, you smell good, etc.);
- he doesn't look at me;
- he doesn't smile when he dances;
- he cannot dance well;
- he doesn't try anything new;
- I can smell his dinner or his sweat;
- I can smell alcohol;
- he is soaking wet with sweat.
Ska Cubano is coming to the Parkpop on Sunday!