Wednesday 9 June 2010

Perseverance

I'm not a person who gives up easily. My brain is searching for possibilities and as long as new leads appear I'll be trying. If the issue is important enough, that is. I am also not a person who accepts a 'no solution' situation. There is no problem without a solution. I'm not someone who gets depressed by draw backs easily. A new rejection usually brings along some new information and also a new lead for a possible solution. I am certainly not someone who waits too long before starting working on a solution. If I can make a step towards the solution of my problem today, I'll not even be able to wait till tomorrow. I don't have any difficulties finding and interpreting information. I'm not afraid to ask questions. I can easily explain my problem and my request on the phone, in an e-mail or a letter. I am not stupid. And still there are problems that can drive me crazy because I can't find a proper solution. How do people manage to survive without all these qualities?!


Somewhere between The Hague and Utrecht

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog