Thursday 17 June 2010

Job interview

I had a job interview today. Today was crazy: it's way too busy at work, my train had a delay on the way to Utrecht, my train had a delay on the way to Rotterdam, metro in Rotterdam had a huge delay too, I was 15 minutes too late for the interview... Wait, it's getting crazier. I had an interview with two women! It's the first time in my life I have a job interview for an IT-position with women and no men. That felt weird. At the beginning of the interview I've discovered they have one more opening. That position sounded much more interesting, but I was totally unaware of its existence. After one hour the ladies suggested I might like the other position more! That was rather shocking. This happened to me once before and even though I didn't get the job back then, I still remember that interview as one of the best I ever had. Half an hour later we agreed I was applying for that other position.

I wasn't really nervous before and during the interview, but I was drained when I came out. I'll have to wait for another week to hear whether they want me or not, but whatever the result - I am satisfied already!

The Hague Central Station becomes sort of a living room of The Hague - people watching football together:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog