Wednesday 10 March 2010

Garlic

Garlic is banned from my house. And so is pesto, soft cheese with herbs and all other tasty things containing garlic or fresh onions. Dancing takes its toll. It takes two days to get rid of a nasty smell in my mouth and I dance on Tuesday, Wednesday (or Thursday), Friday and Sunday. There is no day I can eat garlic without having to consume enormous amounts of chewing gum and actually dance with a chewing gum in my mouth.

I had some pesto in the fridge - unused during the SAD brunch - and because I can never use it just like that on my bread I decided to mix a spoonful of it into the minced meat I prepared for the meat balls tonight. I thought garlic wouldn't leave any smell after it's baked. I was wrong.

Life without garlic is kind of sad...

3 comments:

Search This Blog