Friday 26 March 2010

Celebrating

I've just spent some five hours browsing through my blog to give you some statistics as a mean of celebration of its first anniversary. There is more work to be done, but for now - catch this:

In one year I have posted 359 times. I have skipped a couple of times because I was travelling, had a headache or had some other serious excuse.
I have posted 40 photos of (some parts of) myself.
I have shared more than 100 songs or other music compositions.
I have shared my impressions on 5 theatre plays and 5 books.
I have posted 28 eye candy photos taken by me.
There were about 10 polls and assignments on this blog during the course of the year.

I have repaired most broken music files. I have made a play list on YouTube with all the music. Will share that tomorrow. Off to bed now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog