Sunday 28 February 2010

Sex and the City

My friend called the other day: "I watched an episode of Sex and the City and got a déjà vu!" No wonder. I don't even bother to watch - I'm living it! Wikipedia: "The quirky series had multiple continuing story lines and tackled socially relevant issues such as sexually transmitted diseases, safe sex, and promiscuity." Well, that's what my life is - it's quirky with multiple continuing story lines where most of those very relevant social issues are being tackled. Sometimes the real thing is much quirkier than the series. I have a friend who follows my adventures as if it were a soap. She calls me every once in a while for a detailed update. I'm always surprised how she manages to remember all the characters for I can hardly keep up with them all myself.
I can't help but wonder: if the series were such a success, what conclusions should I draw about my life?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog