Tuesday 16 February 2010

Commitment

"You left me with a big question mark in my head. I've spent a week thinking about our conversation. Why did you say all these things to me? What do you want? I don't understand you."

Well, he is absolutely right. I can be very direct and explicit, but at the moment I really don't know what I want. It's a matter of choice and I have an issue with commitment. I thought the typical role pattern is supposed to be: the woman wants stability, the man doesn't want to commit. But now it looks rather another way around. On top of that all I'm tired of men claiming my attention: "I can't dance with you longer than five minutes!" "I'll kill all your dance partners, so I can dance with you." "Are you intentionally trying to avoid dancing with me?"

I have to stop dealing with men and start looking for a well paid job instead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog