Friday 15 January 2010

Tea

This will be a very trivial post because I lack inspiration for anything exciting. Did you know I am a notorious tea drinker? I drink tea, lots of tea. In the morning I prefer black tea. It helps me to wake up. The rest of the day is for green tea or, when possible, mint tea. Because fresh mint is very difficult to keep fresh I have these to keep me company:

Lipton Intense Mint - new for me and indeed very intense.

Lipton Alps Mint and Eucalypt - a new discovery, very subtle - just the way I like it.



Celestial Seasonings Sleepy Time - it doesn't make me sleepy, but I do enjoy drinking it later in the evening.



Celestial Seasonings Sleepy Time Extra - very similar to the regular Sleepy time, but with a little more subtle taste.

And the winner of the winners: Celestial Seasonings Magic Mint - it has spearmint, peppermint and orange peel in it - delicious! Unfortunately it has disappeared from most Dutch shops some years ago. Please anyone if you come across Mint Magic in the Netherlands or in Kiev - do let me know! I'd be soooo grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog