Sunday 22 August 2010

Chocolate cake on the spur of the moment

I have been stumbling today. And when I stumble my hands become itchy. I have design, crafts and cooking set up among my interests and my mind starts making most incredible things when I see other people creations. I do my best not to expand my list of projects (oh, by the way, I did replace buttons with coins on my red Miss Sixty blouse), but today I didn't manage to resist the temptation.

Anyway, today I've stumbled upon a very appealing chocolate cake recipe. It was so appealing that I rushed to the nearest supermarket at 21:00 to get chocolate cake mix and chocolate ice-cream. And voila:
Preparations...
Cool down, baby!
With the chocolate topping it almost has an effect of death by chocolate. Get the recipe here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog