If you are not good in baking or don't have time for that don't worry. There's a pastry you can make without having to switch on your oven.
You will need:
0,5 glass of milk
2 table spoons of powdered sugar
2 table spoons of cacao powder
1. Put the biscuits in the blender and crush them into crumbs. Do the same with nuts.
2. Mix a little bit of nut crumbs, powdered sugar and cacao to cover the pastry later on. Put the mixture aside.
3. Heat the milk up. Mix cacao and powdered sugar and pour in the milk. Add butter cut in pieces (to make it melt faster). Mix this all together and let it cool off a little.
4. Mix the crumbs of biscuits and the nuts. Add the cacao liquid and mix it all into a homogeneous paste like substance. Use this to form little balls.
5. Roll the balls in the mixture of nuts, cacao and sugar. Let the pastry cool off in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
Important: don't use a blender to mix the 'dough'. It will make cookies that stick to your mouth. I made this for work the other day and my colleagues didn't like them. :(