Saturday 3 July 2010

Hangover

It's amazing how mother nature finds her way to make you do what she thinks you ought to do. Like getting enough of sleep. It seems she considers five hours of sleep a night not sufficient for me. So what did she do to tie me to my bed and make sure I catch up on sleep? She gave me a headache and a hangover (yeah, full pack)! Apparently staying up till 5:00 in the morning and drinking two (!) glasses of wine was a wrong signal. I don't know anyone who gets a hangover from two glasses of wine. Except for myself. So I didn't do a thing today, except for sleeping and, ehm... you know... whatever you do when you have a hangover...

2 comments:

  1. ... masturbating?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does that help? I should remember this in case I get a hangover again.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog