Saturday 10 July 2010

Insane

It's 4:45 in the morning, I'm wearing a men's shirt. And I am at my desk writing a blog post. Everything I wear will go straight to the laundry basket. Not that I wear much, but whatever I wear has been soaked with sweat. My feet are on fire. There are two Silicone "Nippless" Covers laying on my desk. Outside the birds are singing and I have seen the sun starting to raise at the seaside. Writing at such an hour doesn't sound healthy, but then again - I've spent seven (7!!!) hours at the Salsa Beach Festival and most of the time I danced. Who in their right mind would ever do that?! I danced with the Colombian DJ El Chino and he said: "You have it in your blood!" I know it's a sweet talk, we were flirting right from the beginning of the party. I'm still flattered, though. Many freaks like me went to the Burger King afterwards causing a queue at half past three in the morning. I had a cheeseburger. And now I'm going to wash my face and my ruined feet (no energy for a shower, sorry) and pass out in my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog