Thursday 10 December 2009

Up and running again

I mean my bicycle. It’s got completely new breaks, two new handles, two electric lights (front AND back) and a new support leg! It almost looks like new, it was difficult to resist the temptation to clean it and make it shine with some oil. I didn’t clean it, because I don’t want to make it look new – it will increase the chance of theft.

I went to the doctor today to remove a birthmark on my back. If you look good, you can see the birthmark on my back. The doctor asked me when I have to dance again. “Tonight!” – I said. “Oh, I wouldn’t advise that. You move your back more than you think. If you dance the scar won’t look neat.” I called a friend in panic. “Calm down”, - she said. “You can take your lesson and afterwards you will just dance bachata and easy merengue or zouk and no salsa.” I thought it was a good idea, but standing still when salsa music is on is absolutely unbearable. I left early. Frustrated.

Some new good music - Bonobo - Nightlite (Featuring Bajka):

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog