Friday 4 December 2009

Passion

Today I received a very openhearted e-mail from a friend of mine. He is the man from whom I’d least expect such an e-mail. He was talking about the game of seduction and passion. He loves playing with feelings and the greatest challenge for him is not to yield to his desire. I guess his ability to resist his desires (and desires of his partner) makes him very attractive.

I told him feelings were a dangerous toy, especially feelings of another person. He has to watch out. I guess he’s old and wise enough to know this. But his words made me think of my own approach to this love game. And I guess I do yield to my desires too soon. There is this thin border between passion and lust and I might have crossed it a couple of times too often. I need to challenge myself, need to learn to resist.

I think I can learn a lot from him.

Talking about passion and seduction:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog