Sunday 31 October 2010

Novel

I am going to do it - I am going into thirty days of literary abandon. I’ve joined NaNoWriMo and I am going to write a novel in 30 days. I've bought a notepad (it was slightly cheaper than a laptop) to be alble to write on the go. Tomorrow I'll spoil the first pages. Most probably I will never let anyone read it, but I’ve got to start somewhere. I am still not sure how much time the novel writing will consume. I do suspect however that there will be no time to blog everyday anymore. Let’s see how me, this blog and the novel will make it through this month. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. he he...
    Good luck!
    wj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I'm playing along too with nanowrimo this year. :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @WJ Thanks!

    @Medijoker Cool! See you there?

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog