Saturday 18 September 2010

U very beautiful

It appears a dating website can show you life from a slightly different perspective. Today I received a message from a 27-year-old student from Denmark (not Danish, judging by his English):

Subject: wow,u very beautiful
Sep. 18, 2010 – 4:55am

Hi beautiful
how are you ?
you so so very beautiful woman , very much beautiful ,
you look much younger than your age , and wonderful
how come beautiful woman like you single ?????
are the guys where you living blinds or crazy ? LOL
I bet the guys standing in line for you ,
anyway
nice wonderful photo's
I hope i didnt bothred you , I know you reciving thousand of lettes in day , LOL Bcz every single and non single find you beautiful and wanting you
kiss and very big hug for you
keep in touch
ciao angel ,

I found this on some other profile (the same website): Frida Hyvonen - The Modern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog