Monday 11 April 2011

Pouch

Very long ago, when EURO was still a virtual currency I went to the bank to exchange my guilders for some foreign money. I think these were Polish zlotys, but I’m not sure. I went home with a pouch made of paper and covered in plastic. The money was in there, but the pouch had the size to accommodate plane tickets and a passport. Travel documents pouch. I’m sure you know what I’m talking about.

Time went by, EURO solved most major exchange problems. So did a credit card. Plane tickets became digital. I didn’t use my plastic pouch for a long time. Until recently when I started flying with easyJet. Frequently. The pouch proved to be strong and spacious enough to fit my ticket printouts, my id card, my iPhone and my little wallet. This way I have everything I need in my hands without needing a handbag. Personnel of easyJet has never considered my plastic pouch to be hand luggage.

Yay! to my paper-plastic travel documents pouch. And too bad it threatens to fall apart very soon. How will I fly?

P.S. If you have one of those things in a decent condition laying around unused, please do send it to me! I’d be most grateful.

Heard this on the radio the other day. Liked it. Pigeon John - The Bomb

1 comment:

Search This Blog