Thursday 26 March 2009

Don't wait to get in touch...

he job interview went very good today. I hope the gentlemen are as enthusiastic about me as I am about Versteegh. They seem like a very good employer. I even got a lift to the station after the interview (otherwise I would have had to take the bus that comes every half an hour). I (and you) will know the results of both interviews by the end of next week.

A couple of hours ago a friend of mine called. She was worried about me and wanted to know why I lost weight. I have learned that her mother has died a year ago! I was shocked and realised it’s crazy that we both come from Ukraine and both live in The Hague and yet such things can happen in her life without me knowing it :(. Which reminds me that I have to call another friend to whom I owe so much because she is always there for me!

And then I talked to my supplier in India about my order. After we discussed the business I told him about this blog and about the broken relationship. And he said he would pray for me so I would meet someone special soon. And that he will work as hard as he can to make the logo beads work just for me, something to make me happy! I had tears in my eyes and thought that I have so many nice people around me, if I only could be a fraction as nice to them!


Here’s some eye candy for you. I took this photo a couple of years ago in the port of Antwerp for my photography course. I think I should start making photos again. Take another course perhaps.

Trivia: I prefer funky rings and necklaces to bracelets and earrings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog