- you sometimes forget to lock your back door, your front door or a door of your car, but never ever forget to lock your bicycle;
- finding a free, convenient and legitimate parking space at the station makes for a good start of the day;
- seeing a bicycle with a tag ‘homeless’ does not surprise you;
- coming back from work and finding your bicycle with a new seat cover makes for a good start of the evening;
- you get upset if your seat cover is stolen;
- you steal a seat cover to replace the stolen one;
- the one you steal was placed on a ‘homeless’ bicycle by the police.
Dutch Cowgirls found this seat cover at the station in Delft. Exactly the same cover was stolen off my bike at Den Haag Centraal station.