Sunday 13 February 2011

Explanation

Up until now I have repeatedly failed to write a novel or a story that is longer than a blog post and would require a plot. I admire people who are able to do that. Often, after reading a good story or watching a film with a good story line I ask myself in amazement how the author came up with the idea.

I am usually even more amazed by the plots served by life itself. One of them is in my last Friday’s post. I didn’t make up that story and it didn’t happen to me either. I didn’t run away from an amazing boyfriend two years ago, I don’t like kci & jojo and my birthday is in August. But I loved the story someone has shared on Instagram some days ago. So I basically copied it (with some basic editing).

I wish I could create stories like that…

I took this picture today during a walk in the fields.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog