Thursday 22 August 2013

And the winner is…

 It’s time to unravel the name of the mysterious Soviet stuffed animal. Here’s what you guessed:
- fox (mislead by the neon red colour);
- cat;
- mouse;
- little bear with big ears (I told you it was NOT a bear);
- ballet-dancing bear (still not a bear);
- Richard Simmons;
- wolf.

None of these is correct, even though I liked the Richard Simmons guess. The winning ‘guess’ came from a former classmate of mine who did not have to guess because she probably had the very same toy. At that time of total deficit of everything many people owned same stuff be it furniture, clothes, toys or home appliances. This gave me an idea for my next blog post that I hope to write in a couple of days.

A friend sent me this some time ago: Oliver Koletzki feat. Fran - Hypnotized

Oh, I almost forgot to tell you the name of the animal – it’s a raccoon! I will contact the winner about the prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog