- Lesson No. 1 – Never put your favourite shoes in your check in luggage.
- Lesson No. 2 – If you have any unique jewellery, make sure it’s either on you or in your hand luggage.
- Lesson No. 3 – The dark straight Diesel jeans cannot be left in a suitcase unattended.
- Lesson No. 4 – Cabin luggage suitcase can be best used for cabin luggage.
- Lesson No. 5 – If you only have one foundation, for Heaven’s sake keep it with you at all times.
- Lesson No. 6 – Take all books on board with you.
- Lesson No. 7 – Avoid checking in luggage at all cost.
- Lesson No. 8 – If you have to check in your luggage, make sure there are only cheap, old and easily replaceable things in it.
I now have a couple of days to replace the contents of my lost suitcase at the cost of KLM. I’d rather have my suitcase back.